Photography Tours & Workshops
Join Michael Anderson, a 35-year professional photographer, on his fabulous photography tours & workshops. Some locations might be close by, others far-far away. But either way, Michael will lead you at these great locations and assist you in creating amazing images to add to your portfolio. Michael’s guidance will help you to become a better photographer too!
Watch this page for future photography tours & workshop dates and location announcements. Here is Michael’s next scheduled photography tour:
Up Next: A Photo Tour to Alaska!
Our next scheduled photography tour is going to be truly amazing! Michael will be leading a group of professional and advanced amateur photographers on an amazing 11-night, 12-day photo safari on the Kenai Peninsula of Alaska!
The dates are July 8th to the 19th in 2022.
Here’s everything that Michael is planning on this tour (subject to availability):
- All hotels for 11 nights.
- An amazing all-day fly-in trip by floatplane to photograph brown bears in Katmai National Park.
- Transportation, as a group, to all locations.
- Three full days photographing bald eagles!
- Three (3) separate private 9-hour boat charters out of Seward into Kenai Fjords National Park.
- A 4-1/2 hour jet ski experience to see glaciers & more!
- An optional light painting project at a gold mine!
- Amazing wildlife photo opportunities!
- Beautiful scenery locations (just about everywhere you look)!
- Sharpening your photographic skills, especially birds in flight!
- Post-production Photoshop ideas and techniques (and maybe some secret sauce too).
- All of the above, not to mention the new friends and memories that you’ll make (priceless)!
Not included is your flight into and out of Anchorage, your food and beverages, trip insurance, camera equipment, tipping (at hotels and restaurants), and any souvenirs along the way.
Hurry, this tour is limited to Michael and 5 other photographers! (Our 3 private boat charters can take that many aboard their vessel.)